During a data party there are a variety of activities you can get involved in:
- Register and curate existing datasets
- Create new datasets
1. Register and curate datasets¶
- Add information on the DataHub with links to source data.
- Enhance existing dataset information (better description, details of license, add data links). See page describing the types of licenses in case of doubt.
- Make an enquiry about openness of data.If license or openness is unclear you can make an enquiry using: http://isitopendata.org/
- Be sure to add a note about having done this to the notes of the related Dataset